Thank you for choosing mySchoolBackup, this guide will explain in detail each step in the set up process for mySchoolBackup File Backup.
1. After signing up for a free trial, you will receive an email with your own personal url, which looks something like – http://yourschool.myschoolbackup.com, click this link to take you to your login.
2. Enter your email address that you used to register with mySchoolBackup and the password on the email you received, this will take you to the welcome screen.
3. Click the download icon on the right to download the backup software installation package, once the file has been downloaded open the file.
4. You may receive a security warning, click run or yes to confirm you wish to run the installation.
5. The installation package will run, enter your mySchoolBackup login details.
6. Choose which folders you wish to back up on your PC or server and click Next.
7. The software will finish running and that’s it, your data will now be backed up in the background, please note the first time you install the software it will take a some time to back up all your data. This depends on the amount of data you are backing up and your internet connection speed. You can see the status and change settings by clicking on the mySchoolBackup icon in the system tray.